Sonoma Coast Sea Vegetable Foray June 22nd

  • jill@theveggiequeen.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2012
      Bright and early on Friday, June 22nd, join me and naturalist Autumn Summers at the Sonoma Coast for a trip to harvest sea vegetables. Last time I went, I got more then enough local sea vegetables to last me through the year. We will likely find nori, kombu, alaria and other edible sea vegetables, as well as some that you can use for your bath and/or garden.

      Preregistration is required. Cost is $50. Sign up by June 7th. See more here or check out my website for more of what I do.

      If you have questions, let me know. This is going to be a wonderful outing.

      Jill

      Jill Nussinow, MS, RD
      The Veggie Queen
      Vegetable, vegetarian, vegan and pressure cooking expert