looking for vegan-friendly holistic primary care physician at Kaiser Permanente Oakland or San Francisco

  • Larry Fishman
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2012
      Hi,

      I noticed that Dr. Dan Forrester, a former Kaiser Permanente primary
      care physician, gave talks a number of times at your potlucks, and
      wonder if there is a way I can contact him to get recommendation(s) for
      nutrition-based, vegan-friendly, holistic primary care physicians at
      either Kaiser Oakland (preferred) or San Francisco. Also, if anyone else
      knows of any nutrition-based, vegan-friendly, holistic primary care
      physicians at either Kaiser Oakland (preferred) or San Francisco, I
      would be grateful if you would let me know. Thank you very much.

      Larry Fishman
    • bee
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2012
        I don't want to de-rail Larry's request, but I would like to hear of any and all vegan docs in the Bay Area.

        I would particularly like to hear of any vegan Kaiser docs in Marin County too. (not just friendly)
        I know that there is a vegan pediatrician at Kaiser Dr. Feeback-Lee, in Marin. (Thanks Miyoko!)

        Bee

        Bee Uytiepo, CMT
        Beelight, Owner
        Healing is Giving, Founder