Eco Village in Oakland, with delicious food such as Living Foods demos

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2006
      Green-Soulfest 06
      July 29
      at The Park at deFremery Recreation Center
      1651 Adeline St., Oakland, California

      Come to Green-Soulfest 06 and have an eco- adventure at deFremery Park in
      the Eco-West. Take a journey to Africa, Ethiopia, India, the rainforest and
      beyond at our eco-themed villages. Receive free massages and ancient
      healing, learn eco-building, build your eco-finances, learn how to prevent
      disease, have fun in our eco-children's area, discover live food nutrition,
      sample delicious living foods, learn how to save your environment and enjoy
      great music from around the world.

      Vendor booths and sponsorships are available

      Call now: 510-228-8738
      Or e-mail: healthythrunature@...

      Sponsored by: * Healthy Thru Nature Institute * Living Nutrition * San
      Francisco Vegetarian Society * Bay Valley * Sacred Grove * Attitudinal
      Healing

      signature:

      I am unable to receive your emails during work hours.

      sign, Sunny