Fun Scavenger Hunt for Veg Singles - Saturday June 16th

  • kbrighten
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2012

      WALK OF LOVE SCAVENGER HUNT IN SF– JUNE 16TH

      Looking for love in all the wrong places? Our scavenger hunt will help point you in the right direction. Starting at Justin Herman Plaza in SOMA, our veg singles will be divided into small teams, and follow a series of clues to find 3 "love-themed" sculptures in San Francisco.  Each sculpture will lead to new clues, guiding the teams through the hunt, all the way to the finish.

      The winning team–the one that reaches the finish first–will win a special prize for their effort. The prize is secret– you'll have to participate to find out what it will be, and we promise it will be great!

      We'll be sure to take everyone's name before the hunt begins; we'll also provide info cards, so that you'll have the chance to write down teammates you're interested in seeing again. If we find a match, after collecting the cards, we'll help you reconnect with your possible love mate!

      This scavenger hunt is designed for 21-35 year olds, and is a hetero event. The scavenger event itself is just under an hour long –about 55 minutes– but you're free to stay at the final meeting point and mingle with the other teams. Or, you can keep your own treasure hunt going long after ours is over!

      Event Overview

      Tickets:  $20, and can be purchased here.

      Date: Saturday June 16th

      Time: 1pm -3pm

      Meeting Location: Justin Herman plaza

      Target Group: 21ish-35ish, hetero participants