Wellness Workshops on Wednesday and Thursday !!!

  • Artofliving Santaclara
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 6:08 PM
      Hi All,

      While most of us live in the middle of the hustle-bustle, and have a lot of responsibilities and demands to fulfill, we naturally have a greater need of rejuvenating physically, mentally and emotionally.

      Are you aware that we can eliminate more than 70% of toxins from our body with our breath. In our Breath, lies a great hidden secret that can be used to live a healthy and stress-free way of life !!

      Come and experience simple yet powerful breathing-technique, experience a guided meditation, and learn about the ancient science of your mind – all of which will dissolve your stress and leave you with a smile!

      1. WhatSuccess Without Stress !!
          When: Wednesday, May 30th, 2012 | 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm

      2. WhatBreathe, Meditate & Succeed !!
          WhenThursday, May 31st, 2012 | 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm

      Where: 2368 Walsh Ave, Santa Clara, CA 95051.
      Contact: Nikitha @ vurumallanikki@... | 6 50.336.4037

      Regards,
      AOL Outreach