Permaculture Design & Regenerative Leadership SCHOLARSHIPS

  • Common Circle Education
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2012
      Hello friends,

      We're thrilled to announce the availability of a limited number of
      scholarships for our upcoming Urban Permaculture & Regenerative
      Leadership training in August. This is truly a training unlike
      any other.

      Permaculture Design & Regenerative Leadership Course - Aug 11-19th
      Tuition co-pay with scholarship: $1000 (regular price: $3000!)

      -> Discount code: AUGUSTSCHOLARSHIP (only valid for august course)
      -> Link: http://www.commoncircle.com/pdc

      We're making ONLY TEN of these need-based scholarships available
      first-come-first-serve. Just sign up online, and if the system
      accepts your credit card information with the code, you're in.

      Want to know why you should join the program? Check out just some
      of the many reviews from participants of our programs:
      (http://commoncircle.com/reviews)

      This course was the BEST time I have had in the past 6 years"
      -- Lana T

      "I really enjoyed the experience, I can feel my permaculture
      mind continuing to grow as things settle in from the course."
      -- Jaye M

      "Thank you for the experience I had with Common Circle - it
      was wonderful. Best wishes and continued growth." -- Susan L,

      Join an unforgettable program in leadership, permaculture and
      sustainable design in Oregon with the world's most renowned
      instructors and change your life, your community and your
      planet. Not only do Common Circle Education courses offer the
      most complete curriculum of any similar program, but the people
      who come to the programs make this the most powerful training
      offered anywhere.

      Gain cutting-edge skills in nature-inspired sustainable design
      that's applicable virtually anywhere design is used -- from green
      businesses to your own back yard. Visit ecovillages, organic
      farms, the nation's first biofuel station (ever seen a gas station
      with solar panels and a green roof selling kombucha? ;), while
      spending two weeks with some of the most inspiring people around!

      Course: Suburban Permaculture Design & Leadership Certificate
      Location: Eugene, Oregon - Organic meals and lodging included!

      -- More info @ http://www.commoncircle.com/pdc --

      During the workshop, we will talk about:

      * Smart nature-inspired design principles
      * Rainwater catchment and storage
      * Greywater - smart water re-use with plant filters
      * Food forests & garden design for food abundance
      * Eco-psychology and Regenerative Leadership
      * Intentional community design and dynamics
      * Bio-remediation and toxic waste cleanup
      * Natural building design - cob, strawbale and more
      * Soil biology and regeneration
      * Sustainable transportation and fuels
      * Green business and sustainable economics
      * Natural patterns and principles
      * Everything you ever wanted to know about plants and soil!

      "My experience in the course was invaluable. I find myself with a
      new permaculture lens that I can put on at will, and see the world
      around me in a way that I feel leads to making more conscious
      decisions and living better in harmony with the earth."
      - Deborah F., Course Graduate

      This course will combine critical design skills with leadership,
      nature connection, and most importantly an urban focus, building
      and exceeding upon the internationally-recognized Permaculture
      Design Certification curriculum. Our programs offer by far the
      most complete curriculum of any similar course -- with a huge
      focus on leadership, personal growth and community design as well
      as green business.

      You'll learn how to create sustainable, thriving human systems,
      from green houses and organic gardens, to local micro-economies
      and communities, using sustainable design principles that are
      applicable to every human system, from businesses, communities,
      and cities to personal relationships.

      Because of our unique focus on Urban and Suburban solutions,
      our courses are radically different from most other programs,
      teaching permaculture as a design science rooted in nature.
      With most of the world's population in cities, we must
      meet people where they live with real sustainable solutions.

      -- More info @ http://www.commoncircle.com/pdc --

      Starting by learning the lessons from nature with some of the
      world's most renowned organic farming experts, we will then look
      at how to apply what we learned from the soil and the water to
      building sustainable, lasting institutions.

      Common Circle Education is the nation's ecological design and
      sustainable living school with courses in Oregon, Hawaii and
      California; our instructors are some of the most well-known
      leaders in sustainability, organics and permaculture design.

      We hope you will be able to join us for this incredible,
      life-changing experiential course!

      Don't wait - sign up today before these few spots fill up! If you
      have questions - call us at 1-800-376-3775!

      --
      Common Circle Education
      phone: 1-800-376-3775