Idea for a astronomical potluck event.

  • Dave Goggin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2006
      Hey folks,

      How many of your would like to do an informal veg potluck party at ocean beach this month?

      I was thinking it would be fun to meet just after sunset and have a vegan potluck dinner party and at the same time eye the planet Mercury which is decently visible low in the west after sunset only once each year in the spring, late February this year.

      Sometime around Feb. 23, 24 (best), or 25.

      -DG