Vegetarian Cooking Summer Camp in the East Bay, SF or North Bay?

  • detodosmoles
    Message 1 of 4 , May 9, 2012
      Does anyone know of a vegetarian summer camp in the East Bay, SF or North Bay?
      A mom below posted this request on the SFVS FB page:

      Laurie Halliday
      posted to
      The San Francisco Vegetarian Society
      10 hours ago near Oakland ·

      Hello SFVS-I've been looking for a vegetarian cooking summer camp for my 13-year-old vegetarian son. I've tried Berkeley Parents Network and various other sources, but can't seem to find one specifically vegetarian (or even vegan). I'd be very appreciative of any resources! Hoping for East Bay, SF or North Bay. Thanks!
    • bee
      Message 2 of 4 , May 9, 2012
        Hi there,

        If I had kids, I'd love to take them here.
        It's in Tahoe.

        http://www.ohsawamacrobiotics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=37&Itemid=43

        Blissful wishes,
        Bee
      • bee
        Message 3 of 4 , May 9, 2012
          Here's the link to the French Meadows Camp.
          The first link was the food! :)

          http://www.ohsawamacrobiotics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=15&Itemid=125

          Message 4 of 4 , May 10, 2012
            You're welcome Thoi!