Raw Food Class, 2/19, Sunday, 3-7pm and Valentine's Day

  • Leland Jung
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2006
      Hello Friends!

      Due to the SuperBowl, we rescheduled this class
      for February 19th. Please RSVP as soon as
      possible, as this class will fill up quickly.
      Also, WE WILL BE OPEN ON VALENTINE'S DAY!! We
      will be offering a special 6 course menu for $35
      per person, including: appetizer, salad, soup,
      entree, and two dessert courses! Reservations are
      required...don't wait until the last minute!

      Alive! Presents:
      Forget Cooking!
      An Introduction to RAW Foods Cuisine
      Date: Sunday February 19th, 2006
      Time: 3p.m.to 7p.m.
      Where: Alive!1972 Lombard
      SanFrancicso, CA 94123
      How Much: $65
      Includes 2 hour class and
      complete 6 course dinner
      (gratuity included, and
      pre-
      payment is required to
      secure your reservation).
      Learn to make Almond Milk, Cream of Zucchini
      Soup, Mediterranean Kale Salad, Not Tuna Salad,
      Vegetarian Sushimaki, Zucchini Noodles Marinara,
      and Chocolate Mousse
      For more information, or to register, visit
      www.aliveveggie.com
      Or call 415.923.1052
      Pre-payment is accepted in the form of cash,
      check, Visa or Mastercard.
      See you soon!
      protection around
      http://mail.yahoo.com