want to make $, meet new veg friends? host your extra room , house for World Veg Festival

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2012
      I don't have the final schedule

      but definately

      Oct 5, 6

      it's one week long event, with some of the event in Southern CA where all our favorite vegan movie stars live

      ==
      I am going to offer a private hostel dorm for 10 veg people for a very reasonable price with veg Continental breakfast for under $40 per person per night  fri, Sat,  Oct 5, 6

      with free parking, even parking for a large RV

      more later

      sign, Sunny
      signature:
      farm fishing is bad in many ways

      http://www.salmonaid.org/index.php/education/why-eat-wild-salmon.html

      and there's not enough wild salmon to go around....