Making Vegan Cheese Taste Cheesier

  • Dixie Mahy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2012
      MAKING VEGAN CHEESE TASTE CHEESIER

      Our Resident Chef, Miyoko Schinner, has completed her Vegan Cheese Cook Book to be available soon.

      Meanwhile, plan ahead and attend a Fundraising Patio Party, Saturday, June 9, 2012, 3 to 6 p.m.
      at her lovely home in San Anselmo, a benefit for WORLD VEG FESTIVAL.
      She will present some of her tasty vegan cheeses that will blow you away!

      She is also giving classes & workshops where she will include some of her cheeses along with other vegan dishes.
      For more details, she may be reached at: <miyokoschinner@...>

      Dixie Mahy

      President

      San Francisco Vegetarian Society