Re: [SFVS] meat eaters are eating up all our veg*n food at food gatherings + Juicy Lucy

  • Maynard S. Clark
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2012
      In the spirit of "trying everything" (omnivorism), STRICT herbivores ARE at risk.

      Maynard
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Maynard S. Clark, MSM | GoogleChat: Maynard.Clark | Skype:
      Google Voice (617-615-9672) reaches all my phones

      RAC/GCRA, CIPP, RTP, NIH rDNA, REACH Intermediate certificates

      Blog Links LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Google Profile | ResearchGate | Academia.edu | Google+ | Xing

      Maynard.Clark@... and/or MClark@...

      Welcoming connections on LinkedIn and FANS at Facebook
      http://Maynard.Clark.GooglePages.com - Photos of India trip!

      On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 3:52 PM, sunny outdoors <sunny_outdoors@...> wrote:

      I've been to 3 events in a row where Veg*ns have NOTHING to eat.   Veggie folks are left with greasy pepperoni pizzas that no one wants to eat.
      This is serious cause it's our DINNER!

      (yes, I see more and more veg folks at SF events)

      Please gentle tell the person that's ordering the food that meat eaters are not eating the pepperoni/meat, due to health reason, sodium nitrate, and now mad cow.

      Or, they are slowing going veg...which what we want...

      I said before I have two friends for the past 10 years will not tell the boss that they prefer to eat veg at the company xmas party.  So what do they do?  They eat before going to the party!

      ==
      My strategy now is have meat eating co workers/friends to request less meat also.....

      So I won't be labeled as a complainer or a problem person..

      Yes, it's turn, people don't want to turn up the dust

      ==
      Wouldn't it be nice to bring home some left over veggie food?

      I've had people order vegan pizzas just for me.  However, I NEVER have extras to bring home, and the sausage pizza just sits around.

      like it or not, high blood pressure and diabeties are making folks go veg

      or they are stupid to think popping pills will solve all their problems.

      ==
      at Juicy Lucy

      If you bring your own 16 oz glass containers

      $2 off

      ==

      so a $10 juice/smoothie is $8

      my carrot juice was $5

      sign, Sunny
      signature:
      farm fishing is bad in many ways

      and there's not enough wild salmon to go around....