VEGAN Twilight Truffles in Whole Foods! it's fancy

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2006
      ~ Dear Chocolate Lovers and those who Love Chocolate Lovers~

      LoveMore Gourmet's Sensuously Dark and Divine Twilight Truffles are now
      available at:

      Whole Foods @ California and Franklin
      Village Market - 4555 California
      Village Market - 1 Ferry Building Plaza

      Eat Chocolate ~ Gift Chocolate
      Support Local Chocolate Makers

      LoveMore Gourmet is proud to announce the debut of our amazing Twilight
      Truffles
      at Whole Foods and Village Markets in San Francisco.

      Look for them in the Specialty Foods, the Whole Body sections and
      the Valentine's displays that will feature our delectable chocolate gifts.

      We would love to see our Truffle Love Babies blossom and flourish in their
      new locations, so we ask your support by coming by and buying a box or two
      for yourself and your loved ones. Only More Love can come of it!

      Spreading the Love,

      Trish and Caitlin
      LoveMore Gourmet

      Next Nesting Place for Twilight Truffles- Rainbow Grocery