Reminder: Veggie Jews' January 15 dinner at Millennium

  • Veggie Jews
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2006
      Please join Veggie Jews for dinner on Sunday, January 15, 2006, at 6:30 p.m.
      when we will meet at Millennium Restaurant, 580 Geary St. in San Francisco
      (near MUNI lines and the Powell St. BART station).

      Millennium is an upscale, gourmet, international, all-vegan restaurant near
      Union Square. Specialties include Plaintain Torte, Grilled Smoked
      Portobello Mushrooms, Asparagus Nori Roll Salad, Asian Style Napolean,
      Millennium Steak, and exquisite vegan desserts including Chocolate Almond
      Midnight. We will be ordering from the menu.

      If you will attend, please reply to <mailto:veggiejews@...>
      veggiejews@... no later than Sunday, January 15, at noon. THIS
      EVENT IS LIMITED TO THE FIRST 10 WHO RESPOND. Walk-ins without reservations
      will only be accommodated on a space-available basis, so reservations are
      strongly recommended.

      For information about Millennium, go to www.millenniumrestaurant.com
      <http://www.millenniumrestaurant.com/> or call (415) 345-3900. For local
      San Francisco public transportation information, go to www.sfmuni.com
      <http://www.sfmuni.com/> or call MUNI at (415) 673-6864. For Bay Area
      public transportation information, go to www.BART.gov <http://www.bart.gov/>
      or call BART at (510) 465-2278.

      [Veggie Jews is an on-line and real world organization with events in local
      communities dedicated to supporting Jewish vegans and vegetarians and
      spreading vegan, vegetarian and animal rights values into the Jewish
      community. All Veggie Jews' events are open to Jews of all ages and our
      non-Jewish friends. We are not a singles or religious group, although single
      and observant people are always welcome. For group information or to join,
      please go to <http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/veggiejews/>
      it's cruelty free.]