Vegetarian Friendly Grocery Store in Chinatown

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2006
      Lucky Supermarket

      725 BroadwaySt/Stockton

      SF

      415 956 3889

      Organic apple cider for $1.69 is the only Living Foods item for sale

      90% of the store sells vegetarian grocery items. They have a large amount
      of fake meats. I'm not a fan of fake meats myself. I think if someone
      prefers to eat fake meat instead of real meat, that's fine with me.

      Come support this store. The store is usually empty compared to the other
      busy stores on Stockton Street.

      It's amazing what location location location means.

      Tell your friends about this store, cause I don't' know how long this store
      will last.

      ==

      Rainbow is the only other grocery store that sells more vegetarian items per
      square feet..than this store.

      signature:

      I am unable to receive your emails during work hours.

      sign, Sunny