Jan 8, 2006: SFVS Annual Membership Meeting

  • jcadiz2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2005
      Annual Meeting, Sunday, January 8, 2006 at 3:00 p.m.

      IOA, 3600 Geary Boulevard (between Palm & Arguello), San Francisco.
      MUNI #38 Geary with East Bay connection at Trans Bay Terminal or BART
      at Montgomery Exit.

      MEMBERS are encouraged to attend this once a year meeting in order to
      have a quorum; otherwise, the Society will not be functioning within
      its 501©3 by-laws obligations. This is an important meeting for our
      membership. In addition to reviewing reports of the activities in the
      past year, planning activities for the New Year, including whether we
      should sponsor another World Vegetarian Day in 2006, we need to have an
      election of officers. Anyone interested in serving on the Board or as a
      specific officer, call 415-273-5481. Also, call the same number to RSVP
      that you will be attending the meeting since we will be having
      refreshments.

      A Board Meeting will precede the Annual Meeting at 1:00 p.m., open to
      members who are interested.