Speed Networking Event for Veg Professionals
Presented by: Karine Brighten Events & Vegan Mainstream
There is a new series of speed networking events in town! What's unique is that it is for veg professionals. These events will bring together veg chefs, restaurant managers, bloggers, writers, journalists, graphic designers, and many others. The series will run monthly and features a different educational theme each time.
First event: Saturday April 7th at Pause Wine Bar in San Francisco.
Tickets are now available for purchase here
Theme: "Don't do it alone: how to find business partners in the veg community"
What you will learn
- How to find veg business partners
- How to get the conversation going
- Long-term vs short-term approaches
- How you can help others
- Ways to leverage a partnership
- The difference between good vs. bad partnerships
- Examples of successful partnerships
- The day prior to the event you will receive an exclusive link to watch a video from Vegan Mainstream. The video will contain valuable tips pertaining to the theme of the event.
- Each participant will receive a discussion card which will help you stay on track with the topic and ask the right questions in order to make it a really valuable experience
- If you give us permission we will include your name and contact information on a list which we will email to everyone after the event
- The event will start with 30 minutes of mingling while people register and get comfortable
- 1 hour of speed networking (5 minutes with each person)
- Mingling at the end so that you can continue an interesting conversation
Tickets are $30 and include the following:
- Delicious vegan appetizers
- Exclusive video by Vegan Mainstream on how to get the most out of the speed networking events
- Complimentary 15 minutes phone consultation with Vegan Mainstream
- Electronic resource guide with information on the event's topic and a local/national listing of veg professionals (emailed after the event)