Re: [SFVS] COOKING CLASSES

  • shanta@otheravenues.coop
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2012
      > Hi Dixie:
      Please post the attached vegan workshop I am holding at Other Avenues.Thanks
      Shanta
    • shanta.sacharoff
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10, 2013
        Hi Dixie:
        Can you please have someone post these two community events on veg
        society's web site

        (1) Michael Warner will give a workshop
        on herbal remedies for cold and flus
        & wellness strategies for chronic respiratory issues

        Time: Sunday, Nov. 24th from 1:00 to 3:00 pm
        Fee: $10
        Sign up at the register recommended;
        walk-in welcome, if space permits
        Limited to ten participants
        (2) Local Author party
        MEET, GREET AND PARTY WITH LOCAL AUTHORS
        You can buy their autographed books too!
        Nicole Gluckstern, a worker at Other Avenues &
        author of Bikes to Books: A literary cycling tour of SF
        Michael Steinberg, former worker of Other Avenues &
        author of I work in Tenderloin
        Lorri Ungaretti: author of Stories in Sand
        Alex Hatch: author of Cracks in the Asphalt; community gardens of SF

        > > Time Sunday 2:00 to 3:00 pm
        > Free
        > Refreshments on the house
        Thanks,