MONSANTO COURT DECISION - LEAD PLAINTIFF REACTS on GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN

  • B
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2012
      SHOCKING MONSANTO LAWSUIT DECISION - REACTION FROM LEAD PLAINTIFF ORGANIC FARMER on "GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN" - listener-supported grassroots animal liberation and environmental radio activism, broadcasting 11 years, as heard on Air America ---- Also this week - LARGEST ANIMAL RESCUE EVER FROM FARM TORTURE IN CALIFORNIA with guest MARJI BEACH, education director of ANIMAL PLACE, now home to thousands of emaciated survivors

      Fight Monsanto with GO VEGAN RADIO & Support Organic Farmers!!! Is it important to you that there be an anti-Mohsanto voice in mainstream media? If your answer is "YES", then you must DONATE to GO VEGAN RADIO now!!! Radio host BOB LINDEN has the honorable distinction of being the first person ever to be arrested protesting GMO's in California many years ago. Of course that arrest was a violation of BOB's free speech rights. Now, we try to speak freely in mainstream media about the evils of Monsanto, but free speech is NOT FREE, as we are required to purchase broadcast airtime every week. JIM GERRITSEN, president of the ORGANIC SEED GROWERS AND TRADE ASSOCIATION, and lead plaintiff in the lawsuit against Monsanto, expressed enormous heartfelt appreciation this week to BOB LINDEN and GO VEGAN RADIO for consistently giving organic farmers a voice and forum constantly denied them by corporate media. Farmer GERRITSEN, who appears on this week's (March 4) program, and can also be heard in an interview on the February 19 archive at www.GoVeganRadio.com, has been extended an open invitation by GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN to report on any developments of concern at any time. IF YOU SUPPORT ORGANIC FARMERS IN THEIR FIGHT AGAINST MONSANTO, YOU MUST DONATE TO "GO VEGAN RADIO" NOW!!! HOW??? Click DONATE at www.GoVeganRadio.com or mail checks payable to GO VEGAN RADIO, PO Box 475414, San Francisco, CA 94147

      Make a tax-deductible donation of $100 or more RIGHT NOW at www.GoVeganRadio.com and our gift to you is the lifestyle transitional book "Vegan Bite By Bite" by Marilyn Peterson, chef to stars (including James Cromwell, Woody Harrelson, Deepak Chopra) - a book praised by Neal Barnard, MD, Michael Klaper, MD, T. Colin Campbell, Howard Lyman

      We urgently need your support to continue broadcasting on-air!!! GO VEGAN RADIO was one of hundreds of small charities affected financially by the collapse of umbrella non-profit International Humanities Center. Please help us through this financial challenge. We have now formed the new GO VEGAN RADIO non-profit, Federal EIN:45-4219599.

      Advertise your cruelty-free products - email Bob@...
      We look forward to seeing everyone at EXPO WEST, the Natural Products Expo at the Anaheim Convention Center-
      (Say "hi" to BOB in the city that he's suing!!! (This is where we'd put LOL, if we used LOL, but we don't. Why wasn't HA used instead of LOL, which some of us thought was Lots Of Luck?) Back to LOL - Court date is November 5 for the trial of Linden vs. Anaheim, for an unlawful arrest during a circus protest that was a violation of free speech constitutional rights. Who wants to help with transportation costs (frequent flyer miles?) to fly attorney CHRISTINE GARCIA from San Francisco to Orange County to represent BOB when court appearances are necessary? Email Bob@... or call 818-623-6477

      NOW ARCHIVED February 26 Broadcast Date - for Academy Awards weekend - Animals As "Actors"? Bad Luck for Horses on HBO Series "Luck" - guest this week VIVIAN GRANT FARRELL, founder of "international Fund for Horses" - plus - Vegan Allegedly Hires A Hit Man To Shoot Someone Wearing Fur?

      Tell your Congress member "NO on HR3798 - the Egg Products Inspection Act"!!!
      Sign the petition against HR 3798 atwww.StopTheRottenEggBill.org

      VEGANIZE your life with recipes from www.recipefactory.net, and VEGANIZE the diet of the beloved dogs and cats in your family so you can be sure you're not serving them slaughterhouse waste and diseased-animal body parts (which can be in "organic pet food"). Order directly from EVOLUTION DIET at 651-221-9056 or www.PetFoodShop.com - mention BOB LINDEN for your 5% discount, and GO VEGAN RADIO gets a donation too!

      GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN - as heard on Air America radio stations, CBS, Clear Channel, XM, Nova M, iTunes, www.GoVeganRadio.com archives - from GO VEGAN RADIO - began broadcasting in January of 2001 and commemorates its 11th anniversary...broadcasting on progressive talk radio ...
      960 KNEW San Francisco - Sundays 3pm
      GO VEGAN FRIDAY FEATURE, noon, 960 KNEW San Francisco

      Hear BOB confront the National Cattlemen's Beef Association, when he was a guest on the Vince Daniels' radio program on KCAA this week. Click on the following podcast link on the February 11th program. The segment with BOB starts about an hour and a half into the show, and lasts for about an hour and a half: The segment is so controversial, it compelled the owner of the radio station to call, which you'll hear too -
      http://kcaaradio.celestrion.net/kcaa-podcasts/moods/20120211.html

      Be friends on Facebook with - Bob Linden

      DISCOVER HOW DELICIOUS VEGAN CUISINE IS -

      VEGETARIAN HOUSE Restaurant, 100% vegan, organic,
      520 East Santa Clara Street, San Jose
      www.VegetarianHouse.us

      LOVING HUT Vegan Restaurants, over 200 worldwide, including 516 Barber Lane - Milpitas, 165 University Ave, Palo Alto, and one near you at www.LovingHut.us

      SWEET LEMON Vegan Bistro, newly expanded to meet demand
      4888 NW Bethany, Portland
      www.SweetLemonVeggieBistro.com

      Compassion is the fashion, don't wear fur, leather, wool, silk, snakeskin, horse skin, horse hair, or feathers - Wear SONAS JEANS from a local Bay Area company dedicated to animal rights philanthropy - Visit www.SonasDenim.com

      For vegan events and cooking classes in the Bay Area, visit the San Francisco Vegetarian Society www.sfvs.org

      MEAT IS MURDER, even when labeled "humane", "organic", "local", "cage-free", "free-range", "grass-fed", or "kissed and hugged to death" -

      LOVE ANIMALS - DON'T EAT THEM, WEAR THEM,
      OR BUY PRODUCTS TESTED ON THEM!!!