Two bunny sisters looking for a loving home with 'romping room'

  • earthdon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      My girlfriend Esther in Berkeley recently adopted two sweet, healthy bunnies. She works long hours as a teacher plus is studying at the Golden Gate School of Feng Shui, and tho she loves these bunnies, she realizes they need more attention and space than she can provide. Here is her ad offering them, in case one of us fellow raw vegans has space and desire to adopt them:

      "Two female sister bunnies offered for a donation of ? They are four months old and have not been spayed yet. The black one has one white paw and her sister is all honey colored. They primarily eat: timothy hay, alfalfa hay,oat straw, mixed greens and veggies, and some fruit as treats. They have been indoor bunnies so far, but I want to find them a new home where at least part-time they can enjoy a small protected yard to play and dig in, weather permitting. Bunnies are not the best pet for little children and don't like alot of handling, but are great for working or retired adults and older teens/young adults that have time to really care for them and are happy with their independent nature. I've found them a joy to just watch as they eat their simple vegan diet and play with each other and cautiously explore their environment. They're generally very clean and are good at using the initial "litterbox" area set up for them, and not "fertilizing" elsewhere, tho they do produce excellent compost materials."

      If you're interested in providing them a sweet home, just email me (earthdon@...) and let me know, and I or Esther can send you a photo of them, too.