CALLING ALL PROFESSIONAL AND AMATEUR LOCAL ARTISTS!

  • kbrighten
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      Are you in search of space to exhibit your artwork or simply eager to spread the message of environmental sustainability and animal compassion via a creative outlet?

      Whether your objective is to promote your business and services , make a political state-ment and/or provide social commentary regarding the state of our environment and society's treatment of animals, we invite you to participate in a little competition devised to support local artists while promoting environmental awareness.

      Using an 8.5 x 11 piece of recycled cardboard, create a work of art that highlights the themes of veganism and the earth. You may draw, paint or even make a collage composed of found objects; the medium and personal thematic interpretation are your choice as long as you adhere to using the prescribed material and proper dimensions.

      Here are the guidelines :

      Your artwork will be displayed on black canvas walls where they will be observed and open to voting by Berkeley Vegan Earth Day guests. The winner will be awarded an awesome prize!

      Please submit a picture of your artwork by April 1st to: Karine@...