Alive! Raw Food Class, 12/19, 7-9pm

  • aliveveggie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2005
      Hello Friends!

      Alive! is pleased to announce the latest class in our
      "Forget Cooking!" demonstration series. Come discover'
      "Living Winter Comfort Foods" on Monday December 19th.
      This class will feature a scrumptious 4 course meal,
      comprising: Creamy Butternut Squash Soup, Cleansing Beet
      and Fennel Salad, New "Mac and Cheese", and a divine
      Pumpkin Cheesecake, all made with seasonal ingredients
      found at the farmer's market. Due to popular demand, this
      class will feature hands-on participation in a continued
      small group setting. Please join us, and experience making
      and enjoying a comforting meal that will warm your belly
      and soul!

      "Living Winter Comfort Foods"
      Monday 12/19/05 7p.m.-9p.m
      cost: $50, reservation required (RSVP via email, please)

      See you soon!

      Sincerely,

      Rosie Turner
      Manager, Alive! Restaurant