Vegan kid forced to eat meat at ABC7, Friday 9 pm: What would you do?

  • Joseph Cadiz
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2012
      Very interesting TV program to see how people would react to a situation where a vegan child is forced to eat meat in a restaurant by omnivores.  What will you do ?

      JC

      Let's watch the ABC news show "What would you do?" this Friday at 9pm, then we can talk about it!

      They will pretend to have a couple people force meat on a vegan kid while the vegan mother looks on. They want to gauge how regular people will react to this situation.

      read about it here:

      tony
    • vasumurti@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2012
        Forcing vegans to eat meat?

        ...and for an encore they'll force pro-life women to have abortions against their will?

        --Vasu

        "When did reality become TV?"

        --Bowling for Soup "1985"

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 13, 2012
          Quite interesting reaction from omnivores. Respect prevails. See link below:

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yVy22NUejE

          Enjoy,
          JC