vegan chef to the stars, rotten egg bill THIS WEEKEND - GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN

  • B
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2012
      ...radio show update / 960 KNEW Sundays 3pm
      - THIS WEEK on "GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN" - how to OCCUPY MOTHER EARTH ...transitioning to the vegan lifestyle with a vegan chef to the stars...see below...and...did the Humane $ociety of the United $tates sell out chickens and sell out California voters with its deal with United Egg Producers that the egg industry calls "a departure from HSUS principles" and many animal advocates including the Humane Farming Association, United Poultry Concerns, Farm Animal Rights Movement, and Animal Welfare Institute are calling a rotten egg bill...

      Let's OCCUPY MOTHER EARTH!!! What's the RIGHT WAY to OCCUPY MOTHER EARTH - as VEGANS, of course!!! What if the OCCUPY MOVEMENT were to miss the point and create a world that tolerates violence and murder,and eats their remains. Oh well, we'll just have to OCCUPY the OCCUPIERS until they get it right. Or we may as well start now. How do we get there? Logically, meat, dairy, fish, and egg consumption must be banned and abolished for the brutal, bloody, immoral, murderous, bankrupting horror that it is, for the global sickness, poverty, climate change, resource depletion, and environmental devastation that it causes, for the very threat that it is to the existence of life on earth. We've banned lesser evils. By the way, I talk about stuff like this on my radio show, with hundreds archived on this website - www.GoVeganRadio.com, and if you are so motivated, you can click DONATE and make a tax-deductible donation there to help us pay for radio airtime, as this is grassroots activist vegan media infiltration. You can make checks payable to GO VEGAN RADIO, PO Box 475414, San Francisco, CA 94147

      The message is - look, some time soon, and the sooner the better, you are going to realize that you want to go vegan to save the animals, the planet, and your life, so the only thing standing in the way is that you're afraid you won't like vegan food.On the next GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN we help you transition to going vegan - if you're not already - with chef MARILYN PETERSON, author of "Vegan Bite By Bite". MARILYN has been personal chef for actor James Cromwell ("Babe") consulted Deepak Chopra's institute, worked with Woody Harrelson, and served her creations to Oprah. Enjoy the food, work for the abolition of meat. Think more about it by visiting www.abolish-meat.org. Enjoy the food at Loving Hut vegan restaurants around the world www.lovinghut.us, Vegetarian House in San Jose,or make your own with the help of www.RecipeFactory.net. And a vegan world means vegan nutrition for dogs, cats, and ferrets, and that's available from Evolution Diet, so your companion animals aren't eating slaughterhouse waste and bodies of diseased animals as in typical "pet food". You can call about Evolution Diet at 1-800-659-0104, and if you mention Bob Linden when ordering, you'll get a 5% discount and a donation will be made to GO VEGAN RADIO.

      GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN - as heard on Air America radio stations, CBS, Clear Channel, XM, Nova M, iTunes, www.GoVeganRadio.com archives - from GO VEGAN RADIO - began broadcasting in January of 2001 and commemorates its 11th anniversary...broadcasting on progressive talk radio stations...
      620 KPOJ Portland - Sundays 9am
      & 960 KNEW San Francisco - Sundays 3pm
      To advertise, email Bob@... or call 818-623-6477