Volunteers Needed for Conscious Eating Conference

  • Hope
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 5:50 PM

      Call for Volunteer Help for the upcoming Conscious Eating Conference (http://www.upc-online.org/forums/2012/) Feb 18 at UC Berkeley. This is going to be an awesome and historic conference educating "foodies" that whether you are concerned about the environment, animal welfare or your health, a plant-based diet is always the most powerful solution. If you take a shift at the event, you will get in free.

       Please help us make this the best conference ever by volunteering! Here are some ways you can help:

      1)      Flyering your Community- we have postcard size flyers that we need folks to put EVERYWHERE! We especially need people in San Francisco to distribute the cards for us. Please let me know if you can help with this and I can send you some in the mail.

      2)      Video Taping- we are looking for a videographer to professionally video tape the event. There is a small budget for this depending on experience/professional quality. Can you recommend someone?

      3)      Helping with a Shift- on the day of the conference- can you take any of the following shifts

      -registration table helpers

                              2 pm – 5 pm

                                    -food/coffee/tea prep and keep-it-clean-and-stocked helpers

                                       11 am – 2 pm

                                       2 pm – 5 pm

       Please contact me if you can assist with anything, THANKS!

      Hope Bohanec, IDA

      hope@...

      415-448-0058

      707-540-1760