Celebrating pre-valentine day with Org. Vegan dinner and heart opeing breathwork..

  • Mahendra aka Briksha
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2012

      Pre-Valentine Day Event

      "Embracing the Beloved, Inside and Out"

      a beautiful heart-opening breath workshop  followed by vegan dinner, chai and dessert .

      with Briksha

      An Invitation to Celebrate  Pre-valentine day with Conscious  Breathwork and Chai party (soup and dessert)

      AT Yoga Society Of San Francisco

      2872 Folsom Street San Francisco, CA

      On Sat, Feb 11th, 5pm-9.30pm

      In this workshop along with some breath opening and heart opening breathwork and   movements ,  we will practice some exercise and have dialogue on the theme of Love.

      followed by the breathwork we will celebrate love in our life with chai and and dessert.

      cost : $35 Both Breathwork and Chai party.

      part I, 5.00pm-7.30 pm- Love breathwork, cost for breathwork -$28

       part II, 7.30 pm-9.30 pm-chai party with  vegan soup, salad and love dessert, for chai party $12- for chai party only

      you can come for  breathwork and /or chai party.

      if you were coming for chai party, feel free to bring some vegan dessert to share if you want.

      RSVP is required

      to register  go to http://www.meetup.com/with-the-breath/events/50792112/

      or call Briksha at 415.503.7802

      many blessings