Position available for Vegan and/or Vegetarian, Raw, Nutritarian, interested in health and nutrition

  • Sam Halsey
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2012
      ***Start February 12th***
      A San Francisco company is currently seeking individuals to fill positions to teach people to eat and live healthier.
      We specialize in educating the public to maximize their nutrition without compromising flavors. We do this through home shows, trade shows, and product information seminars.

      POSITION INVOLVES:
      -Customer Service
      -Advertising
      -Presentations in front of 2-8 people
      -Management responsibilities

      BENEFITS:
      Part time hours, but FULL time pay! Complete training provided. Flexible hours! Management opportunities. Company trips and incentives. Scholarships available for students!

      ON THE JOB TRAINING WILL HELP DEVELOP YOUR SKILLS IN:
      Customer Service, Communications, Public Speaking and Presenting, Advertising and Marketing, and Business Fundamentals.

      QUALIFICATIONS:
      Do you have an interest in proper nutrition? Do you feel that what you eat how you prepare your food is important? Do you love working with people? Are you confident in providing education? Do you enjoy cooking? Are you motivated to succeed?
      Must have a reliable vehicle.

      Being familiar with PCRM, The Cancer Project, Dr. Barnard, Dr. Fuhrman, Dr. Esselstyn, Dr. McDougall, Dr.Campbell etc, is a plus.

      Contact: Sam
      Phone: (415) 309 - 1879
      Email: samhalsey@...