Cooking Class at Cavallo Point Resort (Fort Baker)

  • miyokoschinner
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2012
      THE NEW VEGAN:
      VALENTINE'S DAY APHRODISIACS

      Wednesday, February 8 6–9 pm
      Yes, you read that right – our new monthly series will celebrate Valentine's Day with a vegan influenced aphrodisiac menu. Join us for this hands-on class with dinner hosted by Miyoko Schinner.

      Mint, Strawberry and Arugula Salad (Mint, strawberries, arugula)
      Carrot Flan on a Bed of Braised Fennel and Leeks with Easy White Wine Sauce (Carrots, fennel, white wine, nuts)
      Vegan Bouillabaisse or Cioppino (saffron, mushrooms, seaweed, tomato, fennel, chili, carrots, olive oil, garlic)
      Crusty Bread with Purèe of Roasted Garlic (garlic)
      Chocolate Grand Marnier Soufflé (Chocolate, Grand Marnier)
      $85 / person + tax

      Class Reservations:
      1.888.651.2003

      http://www.cavallopoint.com/cooking-classes-and-tastings-february.html
    • miyokoschinner
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2012
        CAVALLO POINT RESORT PRESENTS The New Vegan
        March 14 6–9 pm
        This month, our New Vegan series will feature fun, easy and flexible vegan finger foods. The menu items are easy-to-make, celebrating fun festive flavors that are great for everyday or a quick weekend party. The New Vegan is a hands-on class with dinner hosted by Miyoko Schinner.
        Fab Cakes (aka mock crab cakes) with Lemon Wasabi Mayo
        Porcini and Cannellini Bean Sliders with Artichoke Tapenade
        Mango, Daikon and Avocado Spring Rolls with Ume-Lime Dipping Sauce
        Spring Pea and Mint Bruschetta
        It's Nacho Nachos with Smokey Chipotle Queso
        Chocolate Polenta Cookies
        $95 / person + tax
        Class Reservations: 1.888.651.2003