VegFund is Hiring!

  • Dixie Mahy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2012
      JOB OPPORTUNITY

      From: "VegFund" <newsletter@...>

      Subject: E-Alert: VegFund is Hiring!

      Dear VegFund Supporters,

      We are excited to announce a significant job opening at VegFund!  We are hiring for a newly created Executive Director position. Our organization has expanded to the point where this addition is key to further growth and effectiveness. The Executive Director will manage day-to-day operations and achieve strategic objectives with a focus on organizational, fundraising, marketing, legal, and technology priorities.  The ideal candidate will be a charismatic leader with 5-10 years of senior management experience preferably in non-profit/vegan advocacy.

      If you know of any qualified individuals who might be interested in applying, please let them know about this exciting opportunity.  For more information, please visit: http://www.idealist.org/view/job/723kzX6PX874/

      Warmly,

      The VegFund Team

      This message was sent to info@... from:
      VegFund, Inc. | PO BOX 357961 | Gainesville, FL 32635