Veggie Jews' December 17 Dinner in San Francisco

  • Veggie Jews
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2005
      Please join Veggie Jews for dinner on Saturday, December 17, 2005, at 7 p.m.
      when we will meet at Herbivore Restaurant, 983 Valencia Street in San
      Francisco (near 21st St., MUNI lines and BART).

      Herbivore is a popular vegan restaurant in the Mission District that is best
      known for its eclectic mix of international entrées and it’s rich desserts.
      We will be ordering from the menu.

      If you will attend, please reply to <mailto:veggiejews@...>
      veggiejews@... no later than Friday, December 16, at 5 p.m.
      Walk-ins without reservations will only be accommodated on a space-available
      basis, so reservations are strongly recommended.

      For information about Herbivore, go to http://www.herbivore-restaurant.com
      <http://www.herbivore-restaurant.com/> or call (415) 826-5657. For local
      San Francisco public transportation information, go to www.sfmuni.com
      <http://www.sfmuni.com/> or call MUNI at (415) 673-6864. For Bay Area
      public transportation information, go to www.BART.gov <http://www.bart.gov/>
      or call BART at (510) 465-2278.

      [Veggie Jews is an on-line and real world organization with events in local
      communities dedicated to supporting Jewish vegans and vegetarians and
      spreading vegan, vegetarian and animal rights values into the Jewish
      community. All Veggie Jews' events are open to Jews of all ages and our
      non-Jewish friends. We are not a singles or religious group, although single
      and observant people are always welcome. For group information or to join,
      please go to <http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/veggiejews/>
      it's cruelty free.]