posters cutting down on farmed salmon

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2012

      show this to friends who eat lots of farmed salmon

      this organization have posters inside the muni metro stations.   Embarcadero & Montgomery Stations

      (in the Embaradero station, in the off limits  -north section

      I have to have police officer escort me to the no-limits area)

      it had an incorrect poster

      it said
      "Farmed salmon has NO OMEGA 3,
      it has FAT"

      ==

      Wild Salmon is getting more rare and expensive.
      Wild Seafood can easily deplete in 50 years.

      We hope people will start eating less/no fish.

       ==
      They don't understand to save the salmon is not to eat them.  These people are trying to save the salmon to keep their livelihood

      sign, Sunny
      signature:
      Cafe Gratitude will close Jan 2012, let's tell the owners to find another way out.  For those who are suing, go into arbitration.  Many years of hard work by workers wasted.  No more lawsuits.
      http://cafegratitude.com/