Compassion + Live Vegan Healing Adventure in San Francisco

  • Michael Bedar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2012
      "Rawality" is extremely excited about how our team has come together to produce the Rawality Program month-long live-vegan journey for our first round of healing participants this month.  I would love for you to RSVP for our open, community Rawality Love-Raising Event.

      Featuring Nipun Mehta, founder of Service Space and iJourney; Pavi Mehta, author of Infinite Vision, Asara Tsehai, Aisha Bey, Reggie Bass, Dr. Aumatma Shah, ND, founder of Karma Clinic Network, Micha'el Bedar, Associate Producer of Simply Raw: Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days, and Rawality Program's 1st Round of Participants.

      3 PM Be in Receptive Silence.  4 PM Live Food Tasting  5PM Film "Simply Raw"

      6:45 PM Q&A and Panel Presentation of Innovative Compassionate Rawality Program Model
      7:55 PM Closing Circle

      Free to Attend.  RSVP is requested for quantities of food and chairs.  Please RSVP for more details.

      http://www.servicespace.org/event/view.php?eid=1872

      Attend to experience it and change someone's life, who could be your own.

      Thank you.

      Warm regards,
      Michael Bedar
      Co-Founder