Green Earth Cafe & Bakery

  • Joseph Cadiz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2012

      --- On Fri, 1/6/12, Barbara Johnston-Brown <johnstonbrown.barbaraann@...> wrote:

      From: Barbara Johnston-Brown <johnstonbrown.barbaraann@...>
      Subject: Green Earth Cafe & Bakery
      To: "Barbara Johnston-Brown" <johnstonbrown.barbaraann@...>
      Date: Friday, January 6, 2012, 12:52 AM

      Hello Everyone,

      Thanks so much for all your warm wishes and support.

      We are serving a basic lunch plate tomorrow from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
      We will be serving saturday dinner from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
      We already have several people letting us know they would like to come.

      Please let us know with as much advance notice as you can give us.

      Looking forward to seeing many of you....

      Thanks for all of you who are helping us get the word out, we truly appreciate your efforts on our behalf.

      Lots of love and appreciation for your interest and support.

      Barbara