SFVS Discount Program: 2011 Report

  • carmen_cebs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2012
      In 2011, SFVS Discount Program added the following new providers:

      5 Restaurants/Food Stores:

      Bamboo Restaurant (Mixed), 1441 Polk St./California, SF 94109, 415-775-3679 (http://bamboorestaurantsf.com/) 10% off

      Golden Era Vegan Cuisine, 572 O'Farrell St./Jones St., SF 94102, 415-673-3136 (http://goldeneravegan.com/) 10% off

      Lydia's Kitchen Cafe, 31 Bolinas Road, Fairfax 94930. (415) 258-9866. (www.lydiaskitchencafe.com). 20% off café menu items on minimum purchase of 2 entrees for parties of 2 or more.

      Source, A Multi-Dimensional Dining Experience, 11 Division St./DeHaro, SF 94103, 415-864-9000 (http://www.source-sf.com/) 10% off menu with purchase of $20 or more (Thanks to Art Konrad for obtaining this discount!)

      Valencia Whole Foods, 999 Valencia St./21st St., SF CA 94110, 415-285-0231. 10% discount on all items. Organic grocery/deli and personal care products. (Thanks to Arlen Baden for obtaining this discount!)

      2 Products & Services:

      Alexander T. Jones, Attorney at Law, Jones & Devoy LLP, 965 Mission Street, Suite 751, SF 94103, 415-615-0879 (www.jonesdevoy.com) 10% discount on legal services.

      Shaklee Independent Distributor, Tracy Ewing, http://ewing-tracy.myshaklee.com/us/en/, Call 800-862-0642 or email tracyann.ewing@... for 10% discount on member prices on all products.

      SFVS Discount Program Directory at http://www.sfvs.org/discounts.php

      We invite veg-friendly businesses to participate in our SFVS Discount Program by completing an application below (or at www.sfvs.org/printapp.html) and sending it to: SFVS, PO Box 2510, San Francisco, CA 94126. In exchange for discount offers to our members, SFVS will advertise participants' products and services to our highly receptive membership. We have found this to be an effective method of promoting businesses that support "health and humanity."
      SFVS Discount Provider Application
      Instructions:
      • print out and complete the coupon below, copy for your files and mail original to address below
      • advise your staff of specific discount, and that members who present their current SFVS cards at time of purchase are eligible for the discount.
      Yes! We want to be a participant in the SFVS Discount Program.
      We agree to provide the following discount to card-carrying SFVS members. Should we decide to modify the terms of, or terminate our participation in the discount program, we will notify you six weeks before the effective date of this decision. We have notified all appropriate staff of this agreement.
      Discount: _____% on the following Products or Services

      Thanks for supporting our veg-friendly discount providers!