Come to an important hearing for Wild Horses!

  • Hope
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2012

      Wild Horse advocates are trying to amass as many people as possible for this important lawsuit hearing. We need to demonstrate our solidarity & support for America's wild horses & burros, the plaintiff(s) & the representing attorney.

      What:

      First Amendment Rights case for proper access to view roundups, trap sites, temporary holding facilities, loading, transporting, long & short-term holding, & to access tracking information & records of all horses, etc., brought by advocate, Laura Leigh & the Reporters Committee for Free Press, represented by Atty. Gordon Cowan.

      Where:

      U.S. Courthouse, United States Court of Appeals - 9th Circuit, 95 Seventh Street. San Francisco, California 94103

      Courtroom 3, 3rd Floor

      When:

      Monday, January 9, 2012

      9:30 a.m.

      This case is second on the roster to be heard.

      Picture ID required to enter Courthouse

      Please no rally or phone calls to the Courthouse

      Please RSVP if you can with Carla Bowers, cb@...