Re: [SFVS] ANNUAL MEETING

  • Bonbonsf@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2012
      Yes, I will be there.
      Best wishes, Bonnie Knight

      In a message dated 1/2/2012 10:50:10 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, dixiemahy@... writes:

      SFVS ANNUAL MEETING Reminder & Time Change

      Happy New Year Everyone.

      Our Annual Meeting for SFVS members only will be at the same place & date as published in our Holiday Newsletter/Calendar.
      However, the new time will be 2:00 to 3:30 p.m.  Although refreshments will be served, please eat your lunch as we are not serving lunch, just light refreshments to tide us over.  We hope you can come as we need a quorum to elect officers for the next two years.  Please let us know if you are coming to help us have enough food.  RSVP: 415 273-5481.

      Community Room
      630 Valencia Street, near 17th Street, SF.
      Jan 15, 2012, 2:00 to 3:30 p.m.

      Hope to see you all there.

      Dixie Mahy

      President