Vegan Cooking Class at Cavallo Point at the Golden Gate Bridge

  • miyokoschinner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2012
      I'm teaching the first-ever vegan cooking class at the world-renowned cooking school at the luxury resort, Cavallo Point, on January 11. I hope some of you will be able to join me. A big class will encourage them to continue the series on vegan cuisine. I'm teaching a class on low-fat vegan entrees that are rich in flavor. To enroll, please call them directly. Here's the info:

      THE NEW VEGAN:
      RICH IN FLAVOR, LIGHT ON THE BODY

      Wednesday, January 11 6–9 pm
      Yes, you read that right – we are starting 2012 with a new monthly series, "The New Vegan," hosted by Miyoko Schinner. This hands-on class with dinner will feature vegan entrées for a new year.

      Farro Risotto with Mushrooms
      Buckwheat Pasta with Spinach Caper Sauce
      Asparagus, Oyster Mushroom and Almond Ricotta Crêpes with Lemon Pepper Sauce
      Cassoulet or Rich Beef-less Stew
      $85 / person + tax
      Class Reservations:
      1.888.651.2003