Recipes for the Semi-Vegan from the New York Times (Kick the Meat Habit for 2012)

  • Maynard S. Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2011
      On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 7:30 PM, Brook <brook@...> wrote:

      Many vegan dishes (like fruit salad and peanut butter and jelly) are already beloved, but the problem faced by many of us is in imagining less-traditional dishes that are interesting and not challenging. Here are some more creative options to try.

      http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/01/01/magazine/eat-vegan-recipes.html?src=me&ref=general

      I'd be happy with ANY of these recipes, if I were offered a regular feeding plan based on these near "comfort foods".

      Besides, the cost of PEANUT BUTTER has more than doubled in the past year; I once could store a 5-lb jar of PB for under $5/jar ($1/lb), but now it costs over $10 for 4 lbs ($2.50/lb).  Time for me to go on a diet WITHOUT PM and look for other vegan entrees.

      Maynard

      Maynard S. Clark    |  GoogleChat: Maynard.Clark | Skype: MaynardClark
      Google Voice (617-615-9672) reaches all my phones

      MSM (ABD); CIPP, RTP, RAC/GCRA, NIH rDNA, REACH Intermediate certificates

      Blog Links | HSPH Bioethics | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Google Profile

      Maynard.Clark@... and/or MClark@...

      Welcoming connections on LinkedIn and FANS at Facebook