Tonya Zavasta, Author - Lecture and Raw Food Demo, Friday, December 9, Alameda

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2005
      Hi, all, I met Tonya and her husband in 2002 at Optimum Health
      Institute when I was in the midst of fighting off the ravages of a
      health challenge. Her story is like many of ours, and now she's
      making the circuit lecturing in hopes of sharing valuable
      information with us. Enjoy her energy and humor!

      Pat

      Raw Food Miracle: Make Aging Optional
      Supported by latest scientific research

      by Raw Food Expert Tonya Zavasta
      As featured on CBS EVENING NEWS with
      BOB SCHIEFFER on November 17, 2005

      Author of the books Beautiful on Raw: UnCooked Creations and Your
      Right to Be Beautiful: How to Halt the Train of Aging and Meet the
      Most Beautiful You, named a 2004 Health Book of the Year Award
      finalist.

      Optimal Health !
      Vibrant Energy !
      Youthful Glow !

      At this 2–hour workshop you will learn the secrets of how to:

      • Alleviate or completely eliminate any degenerative disease
      • Reach an ideal weight and have boundless energy
      • Reverse the aging process and enjoy impressive youthfulness
      • Get rid of eye bags, eliminate puffiness, and add a polished
      glow to your face
      • Prepare a delicious green smoothie that acts in your body
      as "Elixir of Youth"

      Friday, the 9th of December 2005
      6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
      Home of Elizabeth Bechtold
      633 Glenwood Isle, Alameda, CA 94501
      Sponsored by www.lizzyslanding.com

      Special low fee: $20 per person payable at the door

      Email your reservations to liz@... or call
      510 -864-1111 for directions
      For more information visit: www.beautifulonraw.com and
      www.lizzyslanding.com