Arsenic in Apple Juice: A New Report Suggests Widespread Exposure

  • arlen baden
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2011
      I'm chomping on my Organic "Granny" while forwarding this article.
      Notice that the beloved/accu(r)sed T.J. does not fare well.

      Arsenic in Apple Juice: A New Report Suggests Widespread Exposure
      http://healthland.time.com/2011/11/30/arsenic-in-apple-juice-a-new-report-suggests-widespread-exposure/?artId=48107?contType=article?chn=us

      Please note that sender's email address has not been verified. This message was sent as an FYI by a user of TIME.com.

      For more stories, visit TIME.com: http://www.time.com

      Get TIME Magazine -- Try 4 Issues Free!

      Search all back-issues of TIME since 1923 for TIME's unique perspective on history, people, and the most important events of the day. GO TO THE ARCHIVE