[Be the Change!] Regenerative Leadership & Urban Permaculture

  • Common Circle Education
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2011
      Hello friends,

      Join an unforgettable program in leadership, permaculture
      and sustainable design and change the world! The upcoming
      Regenerative Leadership and Permaculture Design course will
      change your life with nature connection, leadership,
      permaculture and more. Details @ http://commoncircle.com

      Who: Common Circle Education, the nation's leadership,
      sustainable living and permaculture school.
      What: Regenerative Leadership & Urban Permaculture Design
      Dates: April 14 - 22nd - Eugene, Oregon
      August 11 - 19th - Eugene, Oregon

      -- Find out details @ http://www.commoncircle.com/pdc --
      -- Read reviews @ http://www.commoncircle.com/reviews --

      "Common Circle's Permaculture Design course was a genuine
      heart and mind opening experience. If you are interested
      in finding how you can be part of the life giving earth
      healing solution in today's global ecological and social
      crisis this course gives you an in depth and extensive
      overview of what it takes to make it happen."
      - Jessica M, Course Graduate
      (read the reviews @ http://commoncircle.com/reviews)

      During the workshop, we will talk about:

      * Smart nature-inspired design principles
      * Rainwater catchment and storage
      * Greywater - smart water re-use with plant filters
      * Food forest design for abundance
      * Eco-psychology and Regenerative Leadership
      * Intentional community design and dynamics
      * Bio-remediation and toxic waste cleanup
      * Natural building design - cob, strawbale and more
      * Soil biology and regeneration
      * Sustainable transportation and fuels
      * Green business and sustainable economics
      * Natural patterns and principles
      * Everything you ever wanted to know about plants and soil!

      "My experience in the course was invaluable. I find
      myself with a new permaculture lens that I can put on at
      will, and see the world around me in a way that I feel
      leads to making more conscious decisions and living
      better in harmony with the earth."
      - Deborah F., Course Graduate
      (read the reviews @ http://commoncircle.com/reviews)

      This course will combine critical design skills with
      leadership, nature connection, and most importantly an
      urban focus, building and exceeding upon the
      internationally-recognized Permaculture Design
      Certification curriculum. Our programs offer by far the
      most complete curriculum of any similar course -- with a
      huge focus on leadership, personal growth and community
      design as well as green business.

      "This course was the BEST time I have had in the past
      6 years" - Lana T, Graduate
      (read the reviews @ http://commoncircle.com/reviews)

      You'll learn how to create sustainable, thriving human
      systems, from green houses and organic gardens, to local
      micro-economies and communities, using sustainable design
      principles that are applicable to every human system,
      from businesses, communities, and cities to personal
      relationships.

      "The experiences I have had and people I have met through
      Common Circle has been life changing. On these trips, a
      community is created and everyone's individuality is
      honored, welcomed and celebrated as you work together
      each day to prepare meals, confront issues large and
      small and find out how each and every one of us can be
      the change that we wish to see in the world."
      - Marlee F, Course Graduate
      (read the reviews @ http://commoncircle.com/reviews)

      Because of our unique focus on Urban and Suburban
      solutions, our courses are radically different from most
      other programs, teaching permaculture as a design science
      rooted in nature. With most of the world's population in
      cities, we must meet people where they live with real
      sustainable solutions.

      -- Find out details @ http://www.commoncircle.com/pdc --
      -- Read reviews @ http://www.commoncircle.com/reviews --

      Starting by learning the lessons from nature with some of
      the world's most renowned organic farming experts, we
      will then look at how to apply what we learned from the
      soil and the water to building sustainable, lasting
      institutions.

      We hope you will be able to join us for this incredible,
      life-changing experiential course!

      Much gratitude,

      Vladislav for Common Circle Education
      web: commoncircle.com
      phone: 1-800-376-3775

      --
      common circle education
      14525 sw millikan way, suite 17760, beaverton, or 97005