dine at the NEW Veg Thai restaurant, delicious food!!

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2011
      I've been here before and the food is GREAT!

      this is co listed with SF Vegetarian meetup

      ==
      pls join us at this delicious fun event and meet new friends,including POP the veggie owner!  He's a super great host!  He will take care of us.

      ==
      Friday, December 9, 2011, 6:00 PM
      SELECTED BY: SUNNY
      710 Polk st.San franciscoCA (map)
      SELECTED BY: SUNNY
      XCHANGE
      Come join SF Vegetarian Society for their first visit to "Thai IDEA". This restaurant does not use fish sauce, oyster sauce, or MSG.
      The vegetarian owner's name is "Pop". He is the Chef and the decorator of this lovely place. Dress code: dressy casual to match the decor. price is $20 with rsvp by 12/9 4pm.
      (Do not double rsvp)  $25 with no rsvp. No matter how late, pls change your rsvp status if you can't make it. We need to know how to set the table.
      Thanks to Thai IDEA, approximately, 20% of the sales will be donated for World Vegetarian Festival in 2012.
      ----==
      tenative vegan menu-  MILD or MED spicy  seating
      v11 Som Tum, Green papaya salad
      v32 Pumpkin Curry-most popular curry, even I like it
      v35 spicy lemongrass "beef"
      v40 Pad Priksod, peppers with jalapeno
      v47 pad woonsen-silver noodle-very tasty
      v49 prarm-peanut sauce over veggies
      brown rice
      There will be plenty of food.  If you are super hungry that day, feel free to order your own personal dishes.

      pls give them a review, I gave them a 5 star review

      ==
      do not double rsvp, we need the proper head count.  At the last event, for some reason, we did not have the proper head count.  Sorry, some folks had to sit a bit too close.  If you are going to be late, and will be there for sure, we can save you food.  If you are going to be more than l/2 hr late, we can make special arrangements.
      If you can't eat onions or have a special diet, pls tell me ahead of time.
      ==
      .
      ==
      In 2012 will be once in a life time, The International Vegetarian Union will have THOUSANDS veggie folks from around the world coming to SF.  If you are interested in help in multiple tasks, BEFORE the Oct 2012 event, like answering emails, etc.. there will be a signup sheet at the dinner.

      sign, Sunny

      signature:

      Cafe Gratitude will close Jan 2012, let's tell the owners to find another way out.  For those who are suing, go into arbitration.  No more lawsuits.

      http://cafegratitude.com/