Long overdue apology

  • Pete
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2005
      Long ago, perhaps 2 years or more, I posted to this list in a moment of
      anger an attack on Tammy & Chris of Bay Area Vegetarians after a post that
      offended me appeared on the BAV's listserve. I subsequently realized that
      my post was extremely inappropriate and rude, as things said in anger often
      are, and I apologized privately to Tammy & Chris. I also deleted the post
      from this list. But I never apologized publicly on this list where the
      attack was made to either Tammy & Chris or the members of this group.

      It's hard to swallow one's pride but, at my age, one is intensely aware of
      how little time we have on this planet. I don't want to run out of time
      before I do the right thing.

      Therefore, I extend my apologies to Tammy & Chris as well as the members of
      this list for my rude and inappropriate post and wish them, and all of you,
      a happy and healthy holiday season.