HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dixie Mahy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • B
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2011
      Today is the birthday of a truly great and heroic person -
      HAPPY 78th BIRTHDAY, DIXIE MAHY!!!!!!!
      Dixie, a vegan for over 30 years, is President of
      the San Francisco Vegetarian Society, leading that dynamic organization for over four decades. Holy Cow!!! She has done more good in the world than just about anyone anywhere any time, and has contributed enormously to making the Bay Area the special place that it is, through her exemplary advocacy for compassion for animals, improved human health, and environmental sustainability. To this day, her extraordinary energy and organizational skills for positive activism and action are an inspiration to us all. If you're in San Francisco, Dixie's birthday celebration is 6PM this evening at Enjoy Restaurant, 839 Kearny in Chinatown. Please stop by if you can and let her know how much we appreciate her, or email her - Dixie@....
      - Bob Linden
      "GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN"
      www.GoVeganRadio.com
    • Mahendra aka Briksha
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2011
        Well said.
        Yes!Happy Birthday Dixie. i celebrate you in my heart, may be one day i will get chance to celebrate your Birthday and your contribution with my food too!

        many blessings

        Briksha Aka Mahendra
        Integral  Breathwork Meditation Coach and Wellness Cuisine Chef

        http://www.rays-mandala.org/