Satsuma Sale Friday! California Satsumi on sale at WholeFoods today

  • Sam Halsey
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2011
      Hi Everybody,

      Seems like a good value, thought I'd share...

      5-pound boxes of satsumas will be on sale this Friday, December 2nd for $4.99 per box. These citrus gems are at the perfect peak of their season during the holiday, so to celebrate citrus and holiday seasons, we’re putting them on sale! These boxes of satsumas will be on sale for one day only, so make sure you stop in our stores this Friday to pick up your share (and don’t forget to grab some to share with friends)! Limits will vary by region, but you can contact your store for details.

      Best of Health,

      Sam

      Sam Halsey
      Certified Nutritional Education Trainer