Veggie Jews' 11/19/05 dinner in San Francisco

  • Veggie Jews
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2005
      Please join Veggie Jews for dinner on Saturday, November 19, 2005, at 7 p.m.
      when we will meet at Golden Era Vegetarian Restaurant, 572 O'Farrell St. in
      San Francisco (near Leavenworth, MUNI lines and the Powell St. BART
      station).

      Golden Era is a popular, Vietnamese, nearly vegan restaurant that is best
      known for its exotic mix of Chinese and French influences and extraordinary
      vegan mock meats. For those who don't like mock meats, there is a wide
      variety of alternative dishes. The restaurant also has some of the best
      French coffee in the City and smoothies that can't be beat. We will be
      ordering from the menu.

      If you will attend, please reply to <mailto:veggiejews@...>
      veggiejews@... no later than Friday, November 18, at 5 p.m.
      Walk-ins without reservations will only be accommodated on a space-available
      basis, so reservations are strongly recommended.

      For information about Golden Era, go to www.GoldenEraVegetarian.com
      <http://www.goldeneravegetarian.com/> or call (415) 673-3136. For local San
      Francisco public transportation information, go to www.sfmuni.com
      <http://www.sfmuni.com/> or call MUNI at (415) 673-6864. For Bay Area
      public transportation information, go to www.BART.gov <http://www.bart.gov/>
      or call BART at (510) 465-2278.

      [Veggie Jews is an on-line and real world organization with events in local
      communities dedicated to supporting Jewish vegans and vegetarians and
      spreading vegan, vegetarian and animal rights values into the Jewish
      community. All Veggie Jews' events are open to Jews of all ages and our
      non-Jewish friends. We are not a singles or religious group, although single
      and observant people are always welcome. For group information or to join,
      please go to <http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/veggiejews/>
      it's cruelty free.]