"Marti Kheel" needs a Wikipedia page - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marti_Kheel

  • Maynard S. Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2011
      The legacy of "Marti Kheel" needs a Wikipedia page.  I have done over 100 such pages, but I think that those who knew Marti Kheel better and who know her work better would be better prepared to do this work.
      If it's a problem for some older historian who doesn't know Wikipedia, I would be happy to help with (or do all of) the Wikipedia formatting (and even to help collecting resources, editing, or anything else).

      It's the intellectual overview that I think others would do far better than I.

      She is already cited on three Wikipedia sites related to deep ecology and ecofeminism.

      Here's what I have started.  Perhaps you can enhance it.   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marti_Kheel

      Maynard

      Maynard S. Clark    |  GoogleChat: Maynard.Clark | Skype: MaynardClark
      Google Voice (617-615-9672) reaches all my phones

      MSM (ABC/T); CIPP, RTP, RAC/GCRA, REACH Intermediate certificates

      Blog Links | HSPH Bioethics | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Google Profile

      Maynard.Clark@... and/or MClark@...

      Welcoming connections on LinkedIn and FANS at Facebook