Reminder: Veggie Jews' Tsedakah Brigade AR demo at Trader Joe's, SF, 11/6/05, 3:00pm

  • Veggie Jews
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2005
      Let's make history! Announcing the formation of the animal rights activist
      wing of Veggie Jews: The Veggie Jews Tsedakah Brigade (thank you Pete,
      Cohon, for the moniker!)

      The VJTB will join the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) in their
      campaign to get the Trader Joe's chain to sell only eggs produced from hens
      not confined to cruel battery cages. HSUS info: http://tinyurl.com/9qseh
      <http://tinyurl.com/9qsehh> h

      Be part of the Tsedakah Brigade's inaugural demonstration: Sunday, November
      6, 2005, 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. at Trader Joe's, Geary and Masonic in San
      Francisco--if it rains, the date will be rescheduled. Leaflets and posters
      will be provided. Jews and our non-Jewish friends who want to change the
      lives of these abused hens are encouraged to attend. Questions? Contact
      Bonnie Knight, Bonbonsf@....

      Bonnie Knight, San Francisco

      [Veggie Jews is an on-line and real world organization with events in local
      communities dedicated to supporting Jewish vegans and vegetarians and
      spreading vegan, vegetarian and animal rights values into the Jewish
      community. All Veggie Jews' events are open to Jews of all ages and our
      non-Jewish friends. We are not a singles or religious group, although single
      and observant people are always welcome. For early notice of all events and
      more group information, please go to
      <http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/veggiejews>
      it's cruelty free.]