FW: [SFLivingFoods] Sale of books and equipment of SF LIFE

  • kalpana mehta
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2011
      all are welcome

      To: SFLivingFoods@yahoogroups.com
      From: lovesyourfeet@...
      Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 22:10:27 -0800
      Subject: [SFLivingFoods] Sale of books and equipment of SF LIFE

      In looking at the historical use of the library that has existed since the 70's, the SF LIFE members have come to a consensus that it is time to disseminate the books and equipment and not to maintain it.  The library has had minimal use by the group at large and currently we will not have a home nor a librarian to process the loan of any items.  We will be having a sale on Sunday at Dorleen's garage at 11:30 to 3:30.  Those who may have interest in health, vegetarian, vegan, and/or the raw living foods lifestyle, come, browse, appreciate many of the good finds available.  There are steel wheatgrass juicers, juice extractors, a water distiller, etc.  These items will have set prices.  Books, tapes, DVDs, CDs, etc. will be negotiable.  Definitely all will be discounted.  The goal is to share the wealth that has been collected over the decades and pass it onto the community and to recoup some funds back into SF LIFE.  Thank you.  Hope to meet you there.

      Janie Wong
      662 29th Avenue/ Balboa.
      San Francisco, CA

    • Maynard S. Clark
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 23, 2011
        I would think that some community reference place - or even the San Francisco Public Library (or some hospitable junior/community college) would be a more astute venue for hosting the collection of such books.

        Maynard

        Maynard S. Clark    |  GoogleChat: Maynard.Clark | Skype: MaynardClark
        Google Voice (617-615-9672) reaches all my phones

        MSM (ABC/T); CIPP, RTP, RAC/GCRA, REACH Intermediate certificates

        Blog Links | HSPH Bioethics | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Google Profile

        Maynard.Clark@... and/or MClark@...

        Welcoming connections on LinkedIn and FANS at Facebook

        On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 12:50 PM, kalpana mehta <Shonumehta@...> wrote:

        all are welcome

        To: SFLivingFoods@yahoogroups.com