update: Nov 19 Cooking Class + Hulu House is Remodeling

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2005
      > just found out 100% of the money from the cooking
      > class will go to
      > the Presido-Crissy Fields a non profit organization.
      >
      > Maybe buy someone an early xmas present...like
      > yourself
      >
      > *Saturday, November 19; 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.

      Justin Lucke is teaching
      > > a class!
      >
      > > Organic Cooking: The Art of Eating Well, San
      > > Francisco, CA
      >
      > > Maintain optimal health and energy during this
      > > holiday season as you learn to prepare delicious
      > > alternatives to some traditional
      > > Thanksgiving favorites. This hands-on class
      > focuses
      > > on tasty Tuscan-influenced cooking and uses
      > organic
      > > ingredients. Examine the
      > > benefits of a plant-based diet and learn
      > techniques,
      > > from basic knife skills and prep work to
      > ingredient
      > > selection and menu preparation.
      > > Bring a healthy appetite and be ready to enjoy an
      > > amazing feast.
      >
      > > Fee: $45 per person*
      >
      > > http://www.crissyfield.org/center/fall05.htm
      >
      > =
      > if you know anyone that eats cooked food, Hulu House
      > is closed for REMODELING TILL MID November
      >

      > --- In SFLivingFoods@yahoogroups.com, sunny outdoors
      >
      > <sunny_outdoors@y...> wrote:
      > >

      > > find out what outgoing Living Foods/vegan folks
      > are
      > > doing...
      > >
      > > cooking class below!
      > >
      > > Justin, was a Chef at Millennium
      > > come take one of his cooking classes (vegan, not
      > > living foods)
      > > --- OrganicAthlete <bradley@o...> wrote:
      > >

      > > > OrganicAthlete has a few upcoming events that
      > you
      > > > should know about. I'd love to see you there!
      > > >
      > > > *Saturday, October 22nd 9:30-2:30
      > > > OrganicAthlete's 2nd Annual Fall Sports Fest and
      > > > Vegan Potluck (potluck starts at 12:30), Santa
      > Rosa,
      > > > CA
      > > > Join us for a day in the park in Santa Rosa, CA.
      > In
      > > > the morning there will be mountain and road bike
      > > > rides, hiking and trail running. After noon,
      > we'll
      > > > gather back under the oak trees of Spring Lake
      > Park
      > > > for a vegan potluck and feast on the Fall's
      > bounty.
      > > > $5-10 suggested donation. Participants are asked
      > > > bring 1 vegan or raw dish to serve 10-15 people
      > plus
      > > > equipment for whatever activities you care to
      > join
      > > > in. No alcohol allowed. We will have cooler
      > > > available in order to keep food fresh. Dogs on a
      > > > leash are welcome.
      > > >
      > > > For more information:
      > > >
      > > http://www.organicathlete.org/index.php?

      option=com_events&task=view_detail&agid=31&year=2005&month=10&day=22&I

      http://www.demaction.org/dia/organizations/organicathlete/event/index.
      > jsp?event_KEY=4863
      > > >
      > > > Make a weekend of it! Join me on Friday,
      > October
      > > > 21st at the Climate Protection Campaign Open
      > House
      > > > in Graton, CA. (Email me for directions and
      > info).
      > > > I also plan to see Akira, the famous
      > Japanimation at
      > > > the midnight show at the Rialto, either Friday
      > or
      > > > Saturday.
      > > >
      > > > *Saturday, November 19; 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
      > > > OrganicAthlete board member Justin Lucke is
      > teaching
      > > > a class!
      > > > Organic Cooking: The Art of Eating Well, San
      > > > Francisco, CA
      > > > Maintain optimal health and energy during this
      > > > holiday season as you learn to prepare delicious
      > > > alternatives to some traditional
      > > > Thanksgiving favorites. This hands-on class
      > focuses
      > > > on tasty Tuscan-influenced cooking and uses
      > organic
      > > > ingredients. Examine the
      > > > benefits of a plant-based diet and learn
      > techniques,
      > > > from basic knife skills and prep work to
      > ingredient
      > > > selection and menu preparation.
      > > > Bring a healthy appetite and be ready to enjoy
      > an
      > > > amazing feast.
      > > > Fee: $45 per person*
      > > > http://www.crissyfield.org/center/fall05.htm
      > > >
      > > > *Saturday, October 29th, 9am-5pm
      > > > Veloswap, San Francisco, CA
      > > > If you're into bikes, this is the place to buy,
      > sell
      > > > and trade all that old stuff in your garage. OA
      > > > will be there to recruit new members and
      > outreach
      > > > with our educational materials (and I'm also
      > looking
      > > > for a new bike). I'm looking for 2-3 volunteers
      > > > help with the booth for 2-3 hours. Come hang
      > out!
      > > > If you're available, please email me at
      > > > bradley@o...
      > > > http://www.veloswap.com
      > > >
      > > > *Saturday December 17th, 6-9pm
      > > > Holiday Gathering, San Rafael, CA
      > > > Go ahead and mark your calendars for our annual
      > > > Holiday Gathering!
      > > >
      > > http://www.organicathlete.org/index.php?

      option=com_events&task=view_detail&agid=32&year=2005&month=12&day=17&I
      > temid=77
      > > >

      > > > Have a fruitful day!<br>
      > > > -Bradley Saul
      > > > --
      > > > President, OrganicAthlete
      > > > PO Box 33
      > > > Graton, CA 95444
      > > > bradley@o...
      > > > 707-360-8511
      > > > www.organicathlete.org/*Your email ID.
      > > > <diaEmailID='44782661' thread=6719/>--*/
      > >

      > > signature:
      > > I turned off the volume on my phone now. So, if
      > you want to get
      > hold of me, please leave a message.
      > >
      > > surviving the energy fiasco
      > > ride a bike, wear a jacket, eat more uncooked
      > foods like salads,
      > use a pressure cooker rather than baking, use grey
      > water to wash the
      > sidewalk.
      > > Living Foods:
      > > due to my high amount of emails, I am unable to
      > answer everyone's
      > emails on vegetarian questions.

      > protection around
      > > http://mail.yahoo.com

      sign, Sunny

      signature:
      I turned off the volume on my phone now. So, if you want to get hold of me, please leave a message.

      surviving the energy fiasco
      wash your clothes in cold water, line dry them outside

      due to my high amount of emails, I am unable to answer everyone's emails on vegetarian questions.

      http://farechase.yahoo.com